- 7+ years’ experience Army aviation operations (military or civilian) highly desired
- 3+ years’ experience as Army RQ-7B (v1 or v2) UAS Aircraft Operator or Aircraft Commander (military or civilian) required
- 2+ years’ experience as a flight operations manager/NCO desired
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Military (NCO or greater) or equivalent civilian management/leadership training highly desired
Ratings / Certifications (Military)
- Current or prior currency as RQ-7Bv1 or RQ-7Bv2 AO required
- Additional desired certifications/currency: Instructor Operator, Standardization Operator, Gunner, or Fire Control Officer
- Army Basic Instructor Training (ABIC) or equivalent is highly desired
Ratings / Certifications (FAA)
- Successful completion of FAA Private Pilot Written Exam
- Successful completion of FAA Remote Pilot Knowledge Test within 30 days of onboarding required.
- Private or commercial pilot’s license with Instrument and/or Basic Ground Instructor rating highly desired.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Successful FAA Class II flight physical or military equivalent (Contract dependent)
- Qualified candidates will be required to successfully pass an extensive background investigation and drug screening prior to training.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment; ability to work extended hours in austere conditions.
- This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.