Experience (5+ yrs of any combination of the following)
- Military UAS operations (military or contractor), or
- Commercial UAS Operator as a flight instructor.
Education / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associate’s Degree or greater desired
- Ratings / Certifications (FAA)
- FAA Remote Pilot with SUAS certificate required
- FAA Part 61 pilot’s license desired
- Non-FAA Remote Pilot License desired
- Successful FAA Class II flight physical, US military equivalent or Class 4 Medical Certificate required
- Must complete SA CAA Remote Pilot License during probationary period
- Must be willing to travel overseas for extended periods of time as required by the company.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment; ability to work extended hours in austere conditions.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.