Experience (5+ yrs of any combination of the following)
- UAS operations (military or civilian), or
- Part 141 Flight School as a flight instructor, or
- Commercial UAS Operator as a flight instructor.
Education / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associate’s Degree or greater desired
Ratings / Certifications (FAA)
- FAA Remote Pilot with SUAS rating required
- FAA Commercial pilot’s license desired
- Successful FAA Class II flight physical, US military equivalent or Class 4 Medical Certificate required
- Must complete SA CAA Remote Pilot Instructor License during probationary period
- Qualified candidates will be required to successfully pass an extensive background investigation and drug screening prior to training.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment; ability to work extended hours in austere conditions.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
This position is exempt from Section 13(a)(1) of the FLSA under the provisions of 29 CFR 541.303(b) – Aircraft Flight Instructors