Experience (5+ yrs of any combination of the following)
- Military UAS operations (military or contractor), or
- Commercial UAS Operator as a flight instructor.
Education / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associate’s Degree or greater desired
Ratings / Certifications (FAA)
- FAA Remote Pilot with SUAS rating required
- FAA Commercial Pilot’s license desired
- FAA Ground Instructor rating desired
- Successful FAA Class II flight physical, US military equivalent or Class 4 Medical Certificate required
- Qualified candidates will be required to successfully pass an extensive background investigation and drug screening prior to training.
- This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
This position is exempt from Section 13(a)(1) of the FLSA under the provisions of 29 CFR 541.303(b) – Aircraft Flight Instructors