- No previous UAS experience required
Education / Training
- Associate’s Degree or greater required
- Ratings / Certifications (FAA)
- FAA Remote Pilot with SUAS certificate desired
- FAA Commercial Pilot’s license desired
- Must complete FAA Remote Pilot requirements during probationary period
- Must complete AUVSI Trusted Operator Program© certification as a Level 3 Remote Pilot during probationary period
- Qualified candidates will be required to successfully pass an extensive background investigation and drug screening prior to training.
- Must be willing to travel for extended periods of time as required by the company.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment; ability to work extended hours in austere conditions.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job